Dance Studio Specification - Dance Studio Survey
Earlier this year, NDTA was asked to seek information from members about dance studios in their schools to support discussions related to Building Schools for the Future (BSF). A survey form was developed for this purpose and circulated to members with information about Building Schools for the Future and links to related documents.
Information was sought regarding:
- ventilation, heating, lighting and walls
- music multi-media
- theatrical applications
- dance equipment
- storage/additional space/facilities
- changing facilities
- other information
The survey also included the following questions/sections:
- What is most problematic about the design/resources in relation to learning, teaching, performance etc. and why?
- What are the most important features/resources in relation to learning, teaching, performance etc. and why?
- What else would you like/do you need most and why?
- Comments regarding dual use of dance studios - during school, after school or for outside bookings.
- Other comments
The full survey is available to download using the link on the right.